Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shortcuts, Cellfire and E-Saver - OH MY!


A reader - BREE asked what SCUTS meant in my post yesterday - NOT a silly question at all. I need to make a post with all of the acronyms and such - it's in the works, just not ready to be published JUST yet.

SCuts is my shortened version of "Shortcuts" a website where you can load grocery coupons onto your Kroger card - I think there may be other participating stores now....check it out over here.
The beauty of it all is you can use these electronic coupons together with paper coupons - it's like legal "stacking" - using two coupons on one item. Awesome huh?
There are also other sites with different coupons. Cellfire requires a text message or two to get it set up but it's TOTALLY worth it, they have really great coupons from time to time.

And the other is the P&G E-saver site. P&G usually has some pretty good coupons in the Sunday inserts and so stack it with these and you get lots of free or cheap stuff.

Off the top of my head I've gotten 2 Free Herbal Essences, 2 Free Olay body washes, 1 free+ major overage Febreeze Noticeables, 2 Free bundles or bar soap (I can't remember what kind.....it was back in August I think......)

These are definitely worth checking out!

No comments: