Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baking Day(s)

Inspired by Money Saving Mom; we're having a baking day....well a few days of baking I should say. Kaleigh only has a limited attention span - and kitchen skills. She just turned 2 so, mixing is about it, pouring from a measuring cup into the mixing bowl is ok if I don't mind about half of it ending up on the floor!

Here's what we hope to accomplish....

Rotisserie Chicken (I'm actually just boiling it)
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
Strawberry Sour Cream Bread
Apple Pie
Pumpkin Pie
Sweet Potatoes - cook, mash, freeze....? (I'm getting these for .43cents/lb tomorrow at Publix!!)
Muddy Buddies (with Chex cereal)
Cinnamon/Sugar Chickpea Rattlers

I also have to go to Publix and Kroger to round up some ingredients for these recipes and Thanksgiving as were hosting this year. So if this all gets done - it will truly be a miracle.

No comments: