Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Welcome

I've been debating starting on this journey for a while now and today I finally decided to go for it; I am going to give blogging a wholehearted attempt and see where it takes me.

My name is Jessica and this is my blog The Cyrial Bowl (pronunced cereal - like Cheerios, or Rice Krispies!) I'm a 26 year old stay at home wife and mother. I am married to a real-life hero who currently serves as a medic on active duty in the U.S. Army, our daughter just turned two. And in case you were wondering....yes we're ready for another! More to come on that....

I want to give you all a peak into our new frugal way of living; sharing my tips for saving money on groceries and household items and my other various forays in frugality. I have also been getting into baking and cooking and freezing - another wonderful way to be frugal.

Join me! I think we're gonna have some fun!

No comments: