Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday


It's Works-For-Me-Wednesday over at Rocks In My Dryer - check it out!
Playskool's Busy Ball Popper has got to be one of our MOST favorite toys! I say "our" because no other toy pleases Kaleigh and I on almost all levels! It's fun, got great music, not too loud, but not so quiet that it's boring for her... and it keeps he busy for quite some time. Which is amazing because usually the only thing keeping her busy is ME (or the dog for a minute).
I fist saw this thing at a playdate when Kaleigh was 9 months old. The kids all loved it so much they were literally fighting over it. We made a rule from then out if the playdate was at your house and you had a ball popper - it had to go away in the closet for the morning/afternoon! NO JOKE!

I bought it for her soon after that - and it has been out ever since. We frequently rotate her toys and put some away in the closet for a few months so she doesn't get bored - but this one has NEVER gone away.

Kaleigh is two now!

This definitely works for me!


No comments: